[OpenStack-Infra] Infra mid-cycle meetup

James E. Blair jeblair at openstack.org
Mon Dec 2 16:21:59 UTC 2013

Hi,

The subject of a mid-cycle meetup for the infrastructure team has come
up a few times recently, so I wanted to get an idea of who might be
interested and what we want to get out of it.

If you are interested in spending a few days focusing on OpenStack
project infrastructure, would you please reply (privately is fine) with
your area of interest.  Some ideas:

* You want to sit in a room and hack with other infra folks on large
  projects we have undertaken this cycle.

* You want to become a core infra team member and would like to get up
  to speed.

* You are running an internal CI system and want to become familiar with
  our tools.

* You are running an internal CI system and want to figure out how to
  contribute upstream.

Feel free to add any others.

After collecting this feedback, we'll be better able to determine if
it's worth getting together and how to structure a meeting to be most
effective.

Thanks,

Jim