[OpenStack-Infra] Help wanted for Asterisk conference bridge testing

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Fri Aug 23 22:07:41 UTC 2013

On 08/13/2013 02:35 PM, James E. Blair wrote:
>   https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Infrastructure/Conferencing

Pretty cool stuff, thanks. Now I just need to find time to hook it up to
this silly Ubuntu thing I run --no, I don't want to install jitsi just
yet, thank you)

On a much serious note: do we still think  of using this new service for
remote participation in Hong Kong? Asking because now is the time to
finalize the hardware/software requirements for the rooms at the Design
Summit. If the answer is yes, can somebody please help me set the
precise list of materials we need to ask our providers?

Thanks,
stef