[OpenStack-Infra] Need help on Transifex setting

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Thu Aug 22 19:19:14 UTC 2013

hi Daisy

On 08/20/2013 11:33 PM, Ying Chun Guo wrote:
> So I need help to * An admin to create a shared glossary among all
> projects under "OpenStack". The initial CSV file can be gotten from
> translation team.

If I understand correctly you have the CSV file ready and that file
needs to be uploaded somewhere. It's not clear to me where that file
needs to go: can you be more specific please?

> * Change the source language of projects from "en_US" to "en". It
> cannot be changed directly. The new source file with source language
> as "en" has to be uploaded to replace the old one by manual.

Which projects are you referring to: those on transifex? Who owns them?

BTW, I don't think that the infrastructure team manages the Transifex
account. Maybe this is a conversation to have with the development teams
at large on openstaack-dev at lists.openstack.org

/stef