[OpenStack-Infra] Help wanted for Asterisk conference bridge testing

Atwood, Mark mark.atwood at hp.com
Thu Aug 15 21:57:17 UTC 2013

Hi!

Very cool that it does a wideband codec.  That will make conference calls much
better.

Does it to SRTP?

Who is the PSTN gateway that is providing the  +1 512-808-5750 number?

I just discovered a pile of bugs in Jitsi's registrar-less SIP handling, and
have reported them.

..m

Mark Atwood <mark.atwood at hp.com>
Director of Open Source Engagement for HP Cloud Services
M +1-206-473-7118