[OpenStack-Infra] Options and testing for git.openstack.org

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Aug 14 22:45:30 UTC 2013

On 2013-08-14 12:58:26 -0700 (-0700), Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph wrote:
> Last night we finally got https://git.openstack.org/cgit/ up and
> running (along with git:// urls), hooray! Now I'm interested in
> testing it and diving down into configurations we might want.
[...]

Not a great answer, I know, but since it's free software I'm already
10x happier with it than "that other site." And I've been making an
effort to link people there instead all day when they've had
questions best answered with existing code. Also updated my git
remotes. Couldn't be happier, so whatever else you improve at this
point is gravy from my perspective. (Mmm, gravy.)