[OpenStack-Infra] Polling system

Rainya Mosher rainya.mosher at RACKSPACE.COM
Fri Aug 2 12:51:05 UTC 2013

I use http://www.surveymonkey.com/ with good results for internal polls among the development
and engineering teams I work with. It's free offering is quite robust in the types of questions you can ask and I find it easy to setup a quick survey and send a link out to a mailing list  or paste into IRC without worrying about a targeted list of emails.