[OpenStack-Infra] Polling system

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Aug 1 17:27:04 UTC 2013

On 2013-08-01 17:25:08 +0200 (+0200), Jaromir Coufal wrote:
> I would like to start voting across UX group members about future
> discussion tool. For voting itself I can use some 3rd party tools
> or just mailing list, but I'd like to ask you, if you can suggest
> me the best way, since I am sure you already did some name voting
> or similar things for OpenStack.
[...]

If you want to start holding weekly meetings in IRC like normal
OpenStack project teams do, meetbot has the ability to conduct
on-the-spot votes in channel and include the results in your meeting
minutes. For a lot of simpler discussions where developers need an
officially recorded consensus, this is a very popular option.