[OpenStack-Infra] Add service account for Savanna project

Sergey Lukjanov slukjanov at mirantis.com
Thu Apr 4 22:18:13 UTC 2013

Thank you,

can you, please, use  "savanna-ci" as Gerrit SSH username?

Public key (also attached to LP profile):

ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAQEA1enXXNg4mw7PDN2jbEvRSI2P7iBgd636XUYvyTsEIrbEaUCAnngsMiUIYrPOZIr9ugVGqXnEnJqLqH6z2gK4Tp48vpwSBIq3gwJ8rEua9cQOCB2nbh3DrKMm32Wk5lWfJ0GXG/mO9FgaSL8UTTNQquY2ki27PCF2e038Fmm9PE9mYGDEPS6DHcj+ig67eN0MSvXgCzszk4gA8hRajBDQxY7we/UdnnFJGnnHkhSuW9/MCccrSOyM9V3Itl19NwMQtcQJZ9W9AXjhelUGR9PVK1tiK0zl3TWoKutGplAylgLMqxKLs59t+QlkvehzjmzS2YzG+VdPMHMB8XMkbfVuRQ== elastic-hadoop-ci at mirantis.com

Sergey