[OpenStack-Infra] jenkins-job-builder-compare-xml

William Soula william.soula at drillinginfo.com
Tue Dec 18 15:25:59 UTC 2012

I am trying to submit code to gerrit and the
jenkins-job-builder-compare-xml job is failing because "fatal:
https://review.openstack.org/p/openstack/openstack-ci-puppet/info/refs
not found: did you run git update-server-info on the server?"  I noticed
the last few merged commits also had failed runs of the compare-xml
job.  I think the problem is that no one changed where to clone from in
the run-xompare-xml.sh file.  Is this correct thinking?  What is the
correct value?  I couldn't find an openstack-ci-puppet repo anywhere in
github nor openstack-infra-puppet.

Thanks,
Will