[OpenStack-I18n] Can we release the i18n team meeting slot?

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 22:22:48 UTC 2021

Akihiro: Thank you for poking this. Do you think the meeting is needed? Any
topic would you like to bring now?

Hello all I18n team members,

I will wait more on demands, but if there is no demand, I will propose a
patch to change the description like:
  "Any OpenStack member can request a I18n team meeting. Feel free to bring
your topic and tell I18n SIG lead or team members on IRC channel so that we
have a meeting up on request"