[OpenStack-I18n] contributor-guide: Korean translation broken

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 12:49:04 UTC 2020

Thank you Andreas for pointing out the bugs and Ronan to help Korean
translation.

I have found all the errors with local testing:
https://review.opendev.org/#/c/751654/1..2 and now expect
original translators to fix the strings in Zanata.

(Note: the translators are beginners and some Korea user group
organizers have been mentoring them.)