[OpenStack-I18n] Stop translating non-UI projects for stable branches?

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Wed May 27 16:47:31 UTC 2020

Sorry for my late reply. I have not heard any additional requirements on
translating stable branches on documents except Horizon,

and I recognize that openstack-manuals and security-doc now have only
master branch maintained.

Andreas, would you give me more time slots (e.g., ~1 week) before moving
forward on https://review.opendev.org/#/c/723217/ ?

I18n team has just become SIG - no actual differences IMO but will try
to more figure out current status and get back to you.

Appreciate such kind understanding in advance.