[OpenStack-I18n] Stop translating non-UI projects for stable branches?

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Mon Apr 27 06:54:56 UTC 2020

On 27.04.20 03:36, Akihiro Motoki wrote:
> [...]
> In horizon, we generate horizon plugin lists based on the deliverable
> files in the releases repo.
> The script checks the deliverable type is "horizon-plugin". It is now
> run manually.
> https://opendev.org/openstack/horizon/src/branch/master/tools/list-horizon-plugins.py

I've updated my change https://review.opendev.org/723217 to add stable
translations for those in the list, which moved networking-bgpvpn and
cloudkitty-dashboard to translate stable branches as well.

Change is still WIP - but shows what I'm proposing,
Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com Twitter: jaegerandi
  SUSE Software Solutions Germany GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, D 90409 Nürnberg