[OpenStack-I18n] Ussuri translations started, stopping Stein translations

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 16:02:34 UTC 2020

Thank you for calling out - it seems that currently only me as Zanata
admin from I18n team is alive.

I will take care of that on the very early of next week (maybe, upcoming
Sunday).

Hello Motoki-san,

The current documentation is available at
https://docs.openstack.org/i18n/latest/release_management.html .

By the way, would you also help look I18n team as Zanata admin view if
you are fine?

Note that Zanata admin privileges have been given to only I18n PTLs,
Foundation, and Infra team members
but I am happy to support who speak up, volunteer, and go ahead under
the agreement of existing active core reviewers. I can loop the
communication
(Now I think about some simple NDA processes for securing privacy,
although I might need to start another thread of communication).