[OpenStack-I18n] [i18n] Request to be added as Vietnamese translation group coordinators

ĐẠI ĐẶNG VĂN daikk115 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 14:44:51 UTC 2019

Hi Akihito and Andreas,

I just requested to be a coordinator, then I can add other people in our
Vietnam team to translate together.

By the way, kiennt26 is my team mate who is coordinator now but he forgot
password and could not reset password for now.
If you need to ping him, please sent an email via Tuấn Kiên Nguyễn <
ntk148v at gmail.com> or kiennt65 at viettel.com.vn.