[OpenStack-I18n] [i18n] Request to be added as Vietnamese translation group coordinators

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Thu Sep 26 13:14:40 UTC 2019

On 26/09/2019 13.59, Trinh Nguyen wrote:
> Hi i18n team,
>
> Dai and I would like to volunteer as the coordinators of the Vietnamese
> translation group. If you find us qualified, please let us know.

Looking at translate.openstack.org:

I saw that Dai asked to be a translator and approved his request as an
admin, I do not see you in Vietnamese, please apply as translator for
Vietnamese first.

Ian, will you reach out to the current coordinator?

Ian, a couple of language teams have open requests, could you check
those and whether the coordinators are still alive, please?

Andreas
--
  Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com Twitter: jaegerandi
   SUSE Software Solutions Germany GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, D 90409 Nürnberg