[OpenStack-I18n] [PTG][I18n] Additional Virtual PTG scheduling

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Wed May 1 10:46:06 UTC 2019

Hello,

Although I shared my priorities as I18n PTL during Train cycle [1], I
couldn't attend to the PTG at this time.

There will be Docs+I18n PTG tomorrow in Denver with lots of discussions
for more on cross-project collaboration with Docs team,
and other teams, and I wanna join as remote on 16:00-17:00 according to
[2] (thanks a lot, Frank!).

I want to design an additional virtual PTG event, which some of other
teams also design something similar as, but would like to plan somewhat
differently to reflect I18n team members' geographical & language
diversity as much as possible.

Any translators, language coordinators, and contributors are welcome
with the following cadence:

- Please allocate your 30 minutes on May 2 (according to Denver timezone).

- Please visit https://ethercalc.openstack.org/i18n-virtual-ptg-train
and grasp how I18n Virtual PTG operates.

- Choose your best time and write your name, country, preferred comm
method, and notes by filling out cells on H19-K66.
   I will be online on IRC or Zoom (or please share your best
communication method - I will follow as much as possible).

This might be something different from general cadence on PTG, but I
really hope that I18n team will have better communication through such
activities.

Please join in the discussion - I will reflect all of opinions as much
as possible for better I18n world during this cycle.

Note that I purposely marked some of my unavailable time slots but can
be adjusted well
- believe me, since someone asks me when I sleep (although it is getting
harder.. :p )

[1]
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2019-March/003757.html

[2]