[OpenStack-I18n] Questions about Stein Dashboard UI translations

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Thu Mar 28 20:57:36 UTC 2019

On 28/03/2019 10.16, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> On 28/03/2019 06.41,  Ian Y. Choi  wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I have been away from PTL activities so my understanding might not be
>> perfect now.
>>
>> I have created stable versions on Zanata with a new experiment - no content
>> but that should lose translation history as far as I remember.
>>
>> I have manually copied from master to stable-stein on octavia-dashboard,
>> and copying horizon
>> (not sure but currently the process is stuck on 2 of 12).
>
> thanks.
>
> Now the syncing needs to be done and the jobs in openstack-zuul-jobs
> needs updating to run on stein as well.
>
>> Note that there so many translation sync targets for stable branches
>> which are currently ready according to openstack/release, like the
>> followings.
>> I cannot handle all manually so that's why I created versions with no
>> content with zanata-cli for test purpose:

You really need to copy the content over initially. With just the
versions created the next merge to stein would upload the files to
translate and then translation could start. It can take some time until
first changes get merged ;(

I started deleting some of yours and recreated with "copy version" in
the GUI. That way folks can start translation.

> Copying over the translated documents for these is needed as well. If
> you want to hand out admin permissions for this to somebody to help you,
> I'm fine with that - best talk quickly with Clark as well,
>

> Andreas
>
>> ceilometer
>> cinder
>> designate
>> designate-dashboard
>> glance
>> heat
>> horizon
>> ironic
>> ironic-inspector
>> ironic-ui
>> karbor
>> karbor-dashboard
>> keystone
>> magnum
>> manila
>> murano
>> murano-dashboard
>> networking-ovn
>> neutron
>> neutron-fwaas-dashboard
>> neutron-lbaas-dashboard
>> neutron-vpnaas-dashboard
>> nova
>> octavia
>> octavia-dashboard
>> sahara
>> sahara-dashboard
>> sahara-plugin-ambari
>> sahara-plugin-cdh
>> sahara-plugin-mapr
>> sahara-plugin-spark
>> sahara-plugin-storm
>> sahara-plugin-vanilla
>> searchlight
>> searchlight-ui
>> senlin
>> solum
>> solum-dashboard

I've recreated the ones below now:

>> swift
>> tacker
>> trove
>> trove-dashboard
>> watcher
>> zaqar
>> zaqar-ui
>> zun-ui

Somebody else needs to do the rest,
Andreas
   GF: Felix Imendörffer, Mary Higgins, Sri Rasiah
       HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)