[OpenStack-I18n] Stackalytics for Translations broken
robert.simai at suse.com
Fri Jun 28 14:28:11 UTC 2019
On 28.06.19 16:02, Frank Kloeker wrote:
> Am 2019-06-27 09:36, schrieb Robert Simai:
>> I was just checking Stackalytics and found there are no results when I
>> change the Metric to "Translations" while that used to work reliably
>> in the past. Opened a bug
>> in case anyone has an idea.
> just wondering. For me it's working with Firefox on Win10. Maybe some
> A screenshot would be good for your trouble or the URL of the empty
Thanks for trying. I checked again and right now it's working for me,
too. I didn't delete cache or cookies meanwhile so difficult to tell if
that was my browser or on the server side. Indeed, I should have tried
with another/clean browser immediately ...
Anyway, I'll make a comment to the bug so it can eventually be closed.
More information about the OpenStack-I18n