[OpenStack-I18n] Stopping Queens stable version translation

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 10:53:27 UTC 2019

Sorry late post.

This mail hits me a question how the upstream projects should handle
translation bugs for stable branches which the translation platform
(zanata) no longer supports.
Should the upstream projects accept translation fixes which are
directly proposed to git repositories, or can they reject them as the
translation should happen in translate.openstack.org (though there is
no way to fix translation actually)?

Akihiro