[OpenStack-I18n] Container Whitepaper translation is stuck

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 23:48:30 UTC 2019

I have just seen that Sebastian made a commit to add Japanese language for
container whitepaper translation target:
https://github.com/OpenStackweb/openstack-org/commit/26f033d385fe6c9b1924e6877820a05c7d1f1e75
.
Thanks a lot, Sebastian!

Not sure what the next step is to finally land this patch, but it might be
1) moving master branch to production branch in the repo or 2) waiting for
a batch (like cron) job

Hajime: the publishing process is related with the repo what I mentioned,
which is different from official OpenStack repos mentioned in
https://docs.openstack.org/i18n/latest/infra.html . If you are interested
in publishing process, please come to I18n meeting to discuss with other
translators.