[OpenStack-I18n] ATC codes for Denver?

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue Feb 26 13:02:13 UTC 2019

On 2019-02-26 10:39:05 +0100 (+0100), Robert Simai wrote:
> I'm not sure if I'm the only one (maybe I didn't do enough :-)
> but I seem to be missing my ATC code to be used for the Denver Summit.
> Not decided if I'm going there but my peers reminded me there's a
> deadline tomorrow, then prices go up.
>
> Typically Jeremy Stanley sends these but before I bug them:
>
> Anyone else has got it? Was there any change regarding translators and
> ATC codes that I've missed?

This time I set the From header and SMTP Sender field to the Summit
event coordinators' help desk address because I was going on
vacation the following week and wouldn't be on hand to respond to
people if they replied to me directly. Yours was definitely among
the addresses to which I sent a contributor discount code on January
18, but by now I believe you've reached out to the Summit
registration help desk anyway. Do let me know if you still need
assistance!
--
Jeremy Stanley