[OpenStack-I18n] zh_CN Translation import broken

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Tue Dec 10 08:25:01 UTC 2019

On 10/12/2019 07.57, haoyang at openstack.org wrote:
> Update:
>

> 1. I have added space before and after ":doc:`reference`" string.
>
> 2. I have switched translation inside `...`_ back to original English.
>
> 3. I added space before and after "``... ...``" string as well.

Failing today with:
"/home/zuul/src/opendev.org/openstack/contributor-guide/doc/source/code-and-documentation/elastic-recheck.rst:43:inconsistent
references in translated message. original: [], translated: ['`Kibana
dashboard<http://logstash.openstack.org/>`_']"

See https://review.opendev.org/#/c/698195/

I think there's a missing space before the "<". Let's remove that line
and see...

Andreas