[OpenStack-I18n] zh_CN Translation import broken

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Thu Dec 5 07:47:35 UTC 2019

On 05/12/2019 08.35, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> On 05/12/2019 02.39, haoyang at openstack.org wrote:
>> I removed the only place that has "warning" indicated.
>>

>> it is,
>>
>> "If you are a visual learner, you may prefer `this video
>> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHyvP7zp4Ko&list=PLR97FKPZ-mD9XJCfwDE5c-td9lZGIPfS5&index=4>`_
>> which does roughly the same thing (but without ``git-restack``)."
>>

>> even I directly pasted this paragraph in translated area, it will report
>> warning like below,
>>
>> "Invalid XML entity [ &list=PLR97FKPZ-mD9XJCfwDE5c-td9lZGIPfS5&index=4>`_ ]"
>>

>> not sure how could to fix that but I temporarily remove this piece of
>> translation now.
>
> That looks like the wrong place - it still fails today. You might need
> to download the repo and build locally - and do some binary search ;(
>
> I also think the warning is wrong and can be ignored,

Found one problem:
+msgid ""
+"If I had a taller series, and I had changed ``pick`` to ``edit`` for
more "
+"than one commit, I would now be sitting on the next one I needed to
edit. As "
+"it is, that was the only thing I needed to do, so I'm done and sitting
on "
+"the top of my series again."
+msgstr ""

Check your translation for that one - and fix it, please

What I did:
git checkout -d 697006

git log -p - and manually search for all ` characters and check.

You might want to check the rest of the file as well,