[OpenStack-I18n] [PTG][Docs][I18n] Planning and time schedule

Robert Simai robert.simai at suse.com
Mon Apr 29 15:44:21 UTC 2019

Hi,

On Saturday, 27 April 2019, 03:10:13 CEST Frank Kloeker <eumel at arcor.de>
wrote:

> - Migrate I18n translation platform back from Zanata
> There is no full planned timetable yet. Maybe we have during the day an
> onsite discussion and want to sync with remote guys at 16:00? EU is 8
> hours ahead and Korea/Japan 15 hours [3].
> Let me know your thoughts and ideas or write it to the Etherpad.

This comes as a surprise to me and I'd be interested to hear about the
rationale. I don't know what happens behind the scenes but Zanata seems to
satisfy the demand nicely.

I was looking at the linked Etherpad [1] but couldn't find the answer: what
is the motivation to make this change?

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/I18n-weblate-migration

   Robert