[OpenStack-I18n] Farewell from Zanata

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 23:38:16 UTC 2018

Hello Alex,

I was in OpenStack PTG event on Mon & Tue, and have just come back to
Korea - sorry for my late message.

We promised on a short-walk during OpenStack Austin Summit in 2016 that
we would see each other in future, but it definitely seems that
different geographical locations prevent
us from physically seeing each other. I should have been to OpenStack
Sydney Summit last year
to co-present so a nice presentation [1] and discuss more with you and
Patrick.
I really hope that we will see each other in future somewhere.

Thanks a lot for your contribution on Zanata development and your
encouragement for
OpenStack I18n team to best use Zanata in OpenStack development - one of
best use cases as well as translate.zanata.org
and fedora.zanata.org .

I wanna share our good memory with some pictures during OpenStack Summits
: https://photos.app.goo.gl/xEQc72NrGsykNX3v5 .

And of course, best wishes on your change and future!

[1]
https://www.openstack.org/summit/sydney-2017/summit-schedule/events/20007/how-zanata-powers-upstream-collaboration-with-openstack-internationalization