[OpenStack-I18n] [Proposal] I18n Contributor Guide doc folder to follow documentation structure

Frank Kloeker eumel at arcor.de
Tue Oct 30 07:22:41 UTC 2018

Yeah, that was also my first reaction. A restructured, more standardized
I18n guide would be good. But before we have to define for us, who is
user, who is administrator and who is contributor (in the direction of
translation or contributor to I18n tools).
And nevertheless before that we have to finish the developement of the
project doc translation pipelines, that depends mostly on me.

kind regards

Frank