[OpenStack-I18n] [Proposal] I18n Contributor Guide doc folder to follow documentation structure

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 10:27:55 UTC 2018

Basically +1.
I would like to raise a question whether it makes sense to move all
contents to contributor/.
Some contents are for the infra and/or i18n admin. They might fit into
admin/.
The i18n repo is different from other repositories, so the categories of
contributor, admin, and user might be different.
At least I believe our current contents should be categorized.

Thought?