[OpenStack-I18n] [docs][i18n] Team meeting proposal
eumel at arcor.de
Mon Nov 19 09:18:27 UTC 2018
in the last weeks we had some informal discussions about combined team
meeting for documentation and translation team. There should be
overlapping topics and other project teams or operator would have the
same contact persons on the same place. We also save resources on
Here are my proposal:
1) Meeting room #openstack-meeting
2) Switch back from (informal) Office Hour to (formal) Team Meeting.
Topics for upcoming meetings will be collected on a Wiki page. If there
are no topic we would skip the meeting. So often we recorded empty
sessions in the past.
3) Meeting time is Thursday 07:00 UTC (odd week), 16:00 UTC (even week)
4) First part (30 min) I18n topics, second part documentation topics,
meetingbot will recorded two sessions, so it's easier to read specific
5) Rotating meeting chairs between the two teams.
This should renew a little bit the conversation and we are more flexible
and visible on the move.
Frank (PTL I18n)
More information about the OpenStack-I18n