[OpenStack-I18n] Fwd: [User-committee] OpenStack User Survey

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Fri May 11 12:53:48 UTC 2018

Hello Robert,

Maybe referring to the following source HTML URL would be helpful for
you to better figure out the detail context
on your translation activity?

-
https://github.com/OpenStackweb/openstack-org/blob/5abd58164b7b5255861475df7d0681bef04a4585/survey_builder/templates/Layout/Surveys_LandingPage.ss#L39

If you would like to fix the original string, I think submitting a pull
request to https://github.com/OpenStackweb/openstack-org should be a
good idea,
(unlike OpenStack upstream projects, the contribution on the repository
is managed through GitHub pull requests)
although there might be more discussion in user committee (maybe Product
Working Group from my understanding).

FYI: Launchpad URL is https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-org .