[OpenStack-I18n] Fwd: [User-committee] OpenStack User Survey

Robert Simai robert.simai at suse.com
Fri May 11 12:36:13 UTC 2018

Hello Amy,

I was finally reviewing and correcting the German survey translation and was
wondering how to report an issue with the source, or how to suggest a
correction.

In detail, I stumbled over

"OpenStack users share their opinions and deployment choices to inform the
roadmap"

from the "survey_ui" file which makes no sense to me and I wouldn't finally
know how to translate :-)

How could I report this?

   Robert