[OpenStack-I18n] Interim Translation Check Site

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 10:36:34 UTC 2018

[I noticed this mail just now]

If I remember a chat with Frank, the site uses openstack-ansible and it
seems the playbook does not support horizon plugin translation sync and/or
compilation. I think this is the reason we don't get translations for
horizon plugins like heat-dashboard.

http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/irclogs/%23openstack-i18n/%23openstack-i18n.2018-02-16.log.html#t2018-02-16T13:14:25