[OpenStack-I18n] [I18n] No IRC meeting this week

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 01:33:04 UTC 2018

I would not be available on today meeting time (13:00 UTC)
to organize a meetup in Korea: https://festa.io/events/16 ,
but please share your availability on IRC meetings or your interests
- I think we can keep IRC meetings :)

And it may not be so important to someone, but I recently submitted a
patch to openstack-manuals
to see language landing pages much easier:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/556969/ .

It would be great if I18n team members give +1 :)