[OpenStack-I18n] Attendees for the PTG Denver 2018

Frank Kloeker eumel at arcor.de
Wed Jun 6 06:07:01 UTC 2018

Good morning from Budapest,

today is OpenStack Day in Budapest and I'll hold a presentation about
our project and community work in general. Only to give a sign of life
;)
As a second I've got a reminder about PTG planning in Denver later this
year, I think September. I wouldn't be there because of time and travel
cost. My idea would be a virtual meetup or midcycle sprint. But if
anyone really wants to be in Denver, let me know. I can reserve the room
for the team and will coordinate the time planing (which days).

kind regards

Frank