[OpenStack-I18n] [docs][i18n][ptg] PTG infos on Etherpad

Frank Kloeker eumel at arcor.de
Fri Jul 13 20:26:07 UTC 2018

Hello,

the Docs and I18n team will also present during the PTG in Denver. The
rough plan told us on Monday/Tuesday. As usually we're in the same room
and will use also the same Etherpad on [1],
which I have shameless copied from the last PTG in Denver, so we have
all this usefull links for Station 26 already there :)

Please write down your topics and your possible participation. The
Etherpad from the previous PTG is also linked as a reminder.

many thanks

Frank

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/docs-i18n-ptg-stein