[OpenStack-I18n] Zanata 4.3.3 on translate-dev.openstack.org

Frank Kloeker eumel at arcor.de
Fri Jan 12 14:36:04 UTC 2018

Hello Translation Team,

I'm happy to announce some good news before the weekend. Through the
tireless work of the Infra Team we have now Zanata 4.3.3 on the ramp and
is testable on [1]. Due the switch of OpenID provider in the past the
database was confused and much people were not able to login anymore.
This is now fixed, a fresh database was installed within this version.
Please register new and let me know what are you needed. I installed 2
projects and some few languages. Especially we have to test the new
software and functionality, of course.
Another good news: I18n Extra-ATCs for Queens were delivered in time
[2]. The data are collected by Zanata Stats API and to corresponding
rules created this proposal. Let me know if you have any questions or
hints.
And don't forget: We're are few weeks until release and translation
phase will start in the beginning of next month.
Happy translating!

kind regards

Frank

[1] https://translate-dev.openstack.org