[OpenStack-I18n] Edge Computing Whitepaper Translation

Frank Kloeker eumel at arcor.de
Tue Feb 6 16:27:19 UTC 2018

Hello I18n Team,

maybe as you know beside the project teams there are also working groups
in the OpenStack Community. One of them is the Edge Computing Working
Group. This group produced a whitepaper which described the essence of
Edge Computing and want to translate that to spread knowledge and the
Edge Community. I think thats the point where we can help. I uploaded
the document on [1]. If you have some time and spend some efforts in
this topic please go ahead, any language translations are welcome. The
completion date is in 2 weeks.

many thanks

Frank

please note: the document is only available with the document link on
[1]. The link in the language list doesn't work in this Zanata version.

[1]
https://translate.openstack.org/iteration/view/edge-computing/master/documents