[OpenStack-I18n] I18n ATC status

Frank Kloeker eumel at arcor.de
Fri Aug 3 20:41:08 UTC 2018

Hello,

during the approval process for Extra-ATC in I18n we experienced one
issue again: Foundation membership.
Your ATC status for contribution is out of question, but for elections
of PTL/UC/TC/anything is Foundation membership absolutely required. If
you are using for Foundation membership and Zanata the same e-mail
address, then you're fine. But if these addresses are different, it's
required to configure the e-mail address for Zanata registration as
second e-mail address in your Foundation membership profile. You can
check your collected status on
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/I18nTeam/ATC_statistics#Rocky_cycle_.282018-01-11_to_2018-07-09.29

many thanks

Frank