[OpenStack-I18n] User Survey Translation Updates

Jimmy McArthur jimmy at openstack.org
Mon Apr 16 14:37:53 UTC 2018

We run a cronjob every night to pull in the latest translations.   You
can monitor the updates here: https://www.openstack.org/user-survey/

It looks like Korean and German are 100% translated and we're almost
there on the Chinese translations.

Thank you so much for working on this.  Please let me know if you all
need anything else :)

Thanks!
Jimmy