[OpenStack-I18n] Could you disable django_openstack_auth *master* version?

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 16:03:10 UTC 2017

Hi OpenStack Zanata admin,

Could you disable django_openstack_auth *master* version?

During the Queens development cycle, horizon team merges
django_openstack_auth code into the main horizon tree.
This means the master branch of django_openstack_auth will not be used
for development anymore.

Note that this request only applies to the master version in Zanata.
The stable branches (stable/pike and stable/ocata) are still used for
maintenance.

In addition, I also suggest to drop django_openstack_auth from
"Queens dashboard translation" group.