[OpenStack-I18n] New Language Team for Esperanto

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 22:35:30 UTC 2017

Hello,

I am now seeing your message because you had not subscribed
openstack-i18n mailing list [1]
so your message was on approval-waiting list.

Since Esperanto is in ISO-639-1 standard [2] and also supported in Zanata,
I think there might be no problem to initiate a new Esperanto language team.

We usually discuss such decisions on I18n IRC meetings [3].
It would be so nice if you attend to the meeting and share your opinions.

Currently, I would like to more ask and know:
- Would you like to subscribe openstack-i18n mailing list?
- Would it be okay for you to become Esperanto language team coordinator
[4]?
- Are you the only translator in Esperanto or do you know some
colleagues who also can help translation?
- Which part of translation in OpenStack (e.g., Horizon, Documentation)
is interested to you?

[2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ISO_639-1_codes
[3] https://docs.openstack.org/i18n/latest/i18n_team_meeting.html
[4]