[OpenStack-I18n] [I18n] Language landing pages with draft translated documents

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 08:56:55 UTC 2017

Hello,

As you already know, https://docs.openstack.org/ also has
multiple language landing pages :)

Previously, there were http://docs.openstack.org/draft/draft-index.html page
which contains the links of both draft documents and draft translated
document.
Since the page does not exist anymore, I would like to suggest a new policy
for language landing pages:

- Language landing pages can have draft translated documents
  with the agreement of I18n team PTL, Docs/I18n team core reviewers,
language coordinators or active language team translators.

The patch https://review.openstack.org/#/c/520997/ reflects this new policy
with syncing current translation ratio including translated release notes
and translated user survey link. The patch is currently WIP because I do
not know many other languages - I would like to kindly ask language teams
to tell translated strings to complete the patch :)

Also I especially appreciate Indonesian and Turkish language team
whose documentation translation ratio is very high!