[OpenStack-I18n] [I18n] IRC Meeting reminder today: May 4th at 07:00 UTC and next week

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Wed May 3 23:00:16 UTC 2017

Hello all,

I18n team is having our next meeting on May 4th 2017 (Thursday)
at 07:00 UTC in #openstack-meeting IRC channel.

Please refer to what I am suggesting for meeting agenda at
:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/I18nTeamMeeting#Agenda_for_next_meeting

and previous meeting logs are available at
: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/I18N/MeetingLogs .

Anyone is welcome to add topics on Wiki

For next week IRC meeting (May 11st 2017 13:00 UTC),
It conflicts with Boston Summit schedule, however, I would like to lead
the next IRC meeting
if there is remote attendee. Please reply from this message if you would
like to attend to
the IRC meeting on May 11st. If there are no replies, then I would like
to skip the IRC meeting
on May 11st 2017.

FYI: Please also see the timezone at
: