[OpenStack-I18n] [I18n] Canceling IRC Meeting this week & asking for opinions

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 13:13:14 UTC 2017

Hello all,

Due to my personal business this week, unfortunately I need to cancel
the IRC meeting in this week.

Instead, I would like to ask I18n team language coordinators and
translators to share your opinions
for the following topics:

- Finalizing Pike translation goal & priorities
  : Discussion on Mar 02 was
    1. Dashboard - Horizon [High]
    2. Dashboard Authorization Page [High]
    3. Magnum UI [Medium]
    4. Trove Dashboard [Medium]
    5. Sahara Dashboard [Medium]
    6. neutron-lbaas-dashboard [Medium]
    7. Murano Dashboard [Low]
    8. Designate Dashboard [Low]
    9. TripleO-UI [Low]

- Thoughts on ATC criteria
  : Please see more details on
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/437188/1/doc/source/official_translator.rst

- Release note translation criteria
  : Please see and tell your thoughts on
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-i18n/2017-March/002822.html

- Translation checksite using OpenStackAnsible
  : Frank proposed one infra spec - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/440825/

- Log translation discussion
  : It would be so important for developers to change upstream codes.
Please see & share your thoughts
    on "[openstack-dev] [i18n] [nova] understanding log domain change"
thread in
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2017-March/thread.html

- Community Goals for Pike
  : Following
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2017-March/113269.html
is important.
  : Idea - py3 support is to run pep8 job with python3 (@amotoki)
  : python scripts (zanata_stats.py, zanata_users.py) running with
Python3 would be optional?

- Review requests on openstack/i18n & openstack/i18n-specs repository

Please feel free tell your opinions (just replying with +1 and/or -1
with simple reasoning would be also fine),
and I hope that we will have more ideas on such topics and more topics
will be well discussed on the IRC meeting next week.