[OpenStack-I18n] Fwd: [ptl][release] Pike release management communications

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 22:30:19 UTC 2017

Hello,

I am looking for the volunteer for I18n Release Management cross-project
liaison.

Could someone help this role? The more details on I18n team activities
with release are

currently written in:
https://docs.openstack.org/developer/i18n/release_management.html

and I am finding colleague(s) who will co-work with Release Management
team and me (current I18n PTL)

to more precisely define team activities with release, do with fun, and
make me not to forget release activities :)

Please reply to me by the end of next week (March 10) if anyone is
interested in.

@ttx: I am copying this as ack :)