[OpenStack-I18n] [I18n] IRC Meeting reminder: March 2nd at 13:00 UTC

Frank Kloeker eumel at arcor.de
Thu Mar 2 09:11:30 UTC 2017

Am 2017-03-01 18:18, schrieb Ian Y. Choi:
> Hello all,
>
> I18n team is having our next meeting on March 2nd 2017 (Thursday)
> at 13:00 UTC in #openstack-meeting IRC channel.
>
> You can find meeting agenda here:
> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/I18nTeamMeeting#Agenda_for_next_meeting

Hello,

unfortunatelly I have another appointement in Downtown on the same time
and I'm not able to join the meeting.
Regarding translating checksite, I collected all information about
OpenStack Ansible on [1]. Regarding [2] I'd like the idea to build a VM
image. Interesting to know would be how often we need the "dynamic"
installation. Proposal: Soft/Hard string freeze, release, stable = 4
times per version (see [3]).
Sync of po files would be not the problem, this could be done hourly.

kind regards

Frank

[1]
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/openstack-ansible-os_translation-checksite