[OpenStack-I18n] User survey translation status with translate checksite

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 15:41:16 UTC 2017

Hi Ian,

I was asked Japanese is not displayed in the language menu in the
translation checksite for user survey.

Although the *imported* version of Japanese translation is not in good
progress but it was imported
into the survey repository 10 days ago.

Is there any request to add a language?

I noticed the locale directory name is different from the usual.
Japanese translation usually use 'ja' or 'ja_JP', but the user survery
repo uses 'jp_JP'.
I am not sure it is the cause or not, but it might be worth checked.