[OpenStack-I18n] Fwd: Re: Translations-test site

Andy McCrae andy.mccrae at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 14:13:29 UTC 2017

Hi Frank,

On 16 July 2017 at 08:11, Frank Kloeker <eumel at arcor.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> in the last days I tested the installation a lot and can provide a puppet
> style install script on [1] and an OpenStack user-data file on [2]. Let me
> know if you like a proposal in system-config in this way. In the PoC is
> also a solution to implement a valid ssl cert for the check site.
>
> kind regards
>
> Frank
>
> [1] https://github.com/eumel8/translation_checksite/blob/aio/install.sh
> [2] https://github.com/eumel8/translation_checksite/blob/aio/user-data

We have a periodic job already setup in project-config:
https://github.com/openstack-infra/project-config/blob/master/zuul/layout.yaml#L12926
- you may be able to hook into that easier than writing your own bits.
That will do the full build already (on a daily basis for testing) - which
is automated.

For the ssl certs on the check site, do you mean just fronting the Horizon
Dashboard? We can hook into the existing vars to set that up - but may
require a few additional tasks (e.g. setting those vars and placing the
certs down etc).

Andy