[OpenStack-I18n] Fwd: Re: Translations-test site

Frank Kloeker eumel at arcor.de
Sun Jul 16 07:11:44 UTC 2017

Hi,

in the last days I tested the installation a lot and can provide a
puppet style install script on [1] and an OpenStack user-data file on
[2]. Let me know if you like a proposal in system-config in this way. In
the PoC is also a solution to implement a valid ssl cert for the check
site.

kind regards

Frank

[1] https://github.com/eumel8/translation_checksite/blob/aio/install.sh