[OpenStack-I18n] [openstack-doc] [i18n] PTG planning

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 17:50:24 UTC 2017

Hello,

Thanks a lot Alex for this kind reminder for PTG planning :)

I understand that many Docs and I18n contributors will not physically
attend to PTG,
and Alex and me think that utilizing meeting with remote attendees
during Pike PTG will make our discussion
with better fruits :)

Please fill out "Remote attendees and topic:" section if you would like
to join PTG virtually.
It would be also nice with filling out available timezone + preferred
meeting time range within 9AM-5PM PST.